Monday, February 25, 2013

Mac Lipstick Haul/Swatches

Here are my newest lipstick pick ups! I swear I own every pink lipstick from mac already and so i've decided to switch it up a bit and get out of my comfort zone. Everyone knows I love all shades of pink and matte finishes.. So I decided why not go nude or brown. AND i'm trying to stray from matte finishes. Two of the three are lustres. I love matte lipsticks because they're usually true to the color you see in the barrel and they last longer. Lustres remind me of lip butters, moisturizing and light on color but it's still build-able.

From L-R
Kinda Sexy (matte), Jubilee (lustre), Spice it Up! (lustre)


 Kinda Sexy (matte), Jubilee (lustre), Spice it Up! (lustre)

Flash On

Kinda Sexy (matte), Jubilee (lustre), Spice it Up! (lustre)
Flash Off

No comments:

Post a Comment